DMX-controlled relay switch kit - K 8072
This Kit allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This protocol was developed by USITT in 1986 to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots and other lighting devices with a simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. This is where this K8072 comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Together with our K8062
, a computer-controlled automation will be very easy to build.
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)
- also available as completely mounted module VM138
- switching capacity: 8A
- supply voltage: 12VDC non-regulated
- power consumption: max. 100mA
- dimensions: 105 x 60 x 30mm / 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.2"